Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010

New Niche



Wedding Blogging.



Two family members recently were married this summer. Great summer for weddings!
Being an avid blogger, I offered to set them up with Wedding Blogs of their own to help out with all the wedding organization. Not to mention all the picture sharing.

They turned out quite differently from each other.
I used Webbly.com for the simple one, and a Wordpress blog.org with a domain name and social media, Twitter and Facebook or the other.

I enjoyed it so much I decided to start a blogging business in the Wedding niche.
My Wedding Blog:

I have a facebook fan page you can visit if you are interested in this type of thing.

But what got me interested in this Blogger blog of mine here, was a site I saw that was linked from Facebook Groups. It's a great example of what you can do with a blog and the bride's Mom also is a blogger and so are members of her family!

So my facebook fan page:

The wedding engagement blog:


Enjoy the summer weddings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello


great forum lots of helpful people just what i need can anybody tell me how they have built there list for people interested in marketing


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.

Transcription said...

Sometimes we don't even know where our passion lies. Nice post.

About Me

My photo
I work at home with many different affiliate programs.I use social marketing networks as I am a social media consultant. I have several facebook fan pages.Most top social platforms. Some niches are individual businesses online/offline marketing, or membership type products that offer training and networking for new marketers.

Blog Archive